Maximizing the Business Value of IT investments and Improving IT Governance is a top priority and is becoming a regular agenda item in board meetings in many organizations. A strong link between business strategy and IT portfolio, effective stakeholder engagement, transparent performance management and unambiguous accountability is the building block of a good governance system which in turn improves the predicted ROI and reduces the risk exposure.
Our end-to-end services integrated with our intellectual properties (e.g. solution frameworks and methodologies) are designed based on our experiences and leveraging industry best practices.
- Reduce wastage in IT investments by better Business – IT alignment
- Improve Business Satisfaction Index by through Business-IT Relationship Management and business aligned IT performance Indicators backed by benefit governance
- Reduce cycle time by institutionalizing the business-IT Demand/supply and Investment governance practices
- Reduce IT management cost of change portfolio by establishing a projects-portfolio management function and a ‘as a service’ model of managing IT change initiatives
- Consolidate the sourcing channels to enable effective implementation of sourcing strategy